Beyond Metaphysics Provides an Easy to Follow Blueprint to Help You Identify and Develop Your Psychic Abilities
Tuesday, May 3rd, 2016 at 3 pm EDT, the renowned visionary and psychic phenom John Cappello lays out a detailed methodology to identify and develop your psychic ability.
is a person who claims to use extrasensory perception (ESP) to identify information hidden from the normal senses. The word “psychic” is also used as an adjective to describe such abilities. Psychics may be theatrical performers, such as stage magicians, who use techniques such as prestidigitation, cold reading, and hot reading to produce the appearance of such abilities. Psychics appear regularly in fantasy fiction, such as in the novel The Dead Zone by Stephen King.
Develop Your Psychic Abilities: Notable Psychic Abilities
- Apportation – Materialization, disappearance or teleportation of an object.
- Aura reading – Perception of energy fields surrounding people, places and things.
- Automatic writing – Writing produced without conscious thought.
- Astral projection or mental projection – An out-of-body experience in which an astral body becomes separate from the physical body.
- Bilocation or multilocation – Being in multiple places at the same time.
- Clairvoyance or second sight – Perception outside the known human senses.
- Death-warning – A vision of a living person prior to their death.
- Divination – Gaining insight into a situation, most commonly through a ritual.
- Dowsing – Ability to locate objects, sometimes using a tool called a dowsing rod.
- Energy medicine – Healing by channeling a form of energy.
- Empathy: The ability to feel others’ emotional or physical feelings.
- Faith healing – Diagnosing or curing diseases using religious devotion.
- Levitation – Bodily levitation and flying.
- Mediumship or channeling – Communicating with spirits.
- Precognition, premonition and precognitive dreams – Perception of events before they happen.
- Psychic surgery – Removal of diseased body tissue via an incision that heals immediately afterwards.
- Psychokinesis or telekinesis – The ability to manipulate objects by the power of thought.
- Psychometry or psychoscopy – Obtaining information about a person or object, usually by touching or concentrating on the object or a related object.
- Pyrokinesis – Manipulation of fire.
- Remote viewing – Gathering of information at a distance.
- Retrocognition or post-cognition – Perception of past events.
- Scrying – Use of an item to view events at a distance or in the future.
- Telepathy – Transfer of thoughts, words or emotions in either direction. – Wikipedia.com
So tune in this this Tuesday at 3 pm eastern for a chance to learn how to develop your psychic abilties, right here on the Inception Radio Network.